when our awareness rises, we realize our strengths... and we bloom

Bloom™ offers an exciting and powerful process of self-discovery that promotes wholeness, healing, and creativity. Rose Meenach, a Cincinnati-based certified/licensed Transpersonal Hypnotherapist and founder of Bloom, utilizes a specialized form of Transpersonal Hypnotherapy called Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique (QHHT) to facilitate this
process.

Over recent decades, advances in Quantum Physics have yielded a growing body of evidence supporting the idea that the thoughts we have are what drive the reality we experience. Bloom uses QHHT to delve more deeply into our thoughts via our Subconscious mind and our Superconscious, or Higher Self, to identify opportunities for personal development, growth and wellness.

In addition to individual applications, Bloom’s Transpersonal Hypnotherapy modalities, when coupled with Mindfulness techniques have proven to be effective practices for the workplace. These methods continue to gain increased attention in corporate environments for improving Team-Building, Leadership Development, and opening minds to fuel Creative Innovation. Bloom offers practices to individuals, as well as, to organizations and corporate workplace groups. More

Balancing

the material with the spiritual, practicality with inspiration, and logic with intuition.

Working with the Subconscious Mind and Superconscious

Our subconscious mind lies just beneath our conscious level of awareness and greatly impacts our thoughts and how we behave. It records everything we do and think and virtually never sleeps. It is believed we only use about 5% of our brains (or minds), consciously, in our day-to-day living, while the remaining 95% is housed in our subconscious.

Our superconscious, or Higher Self, operates at an even higher level of awareness, a universal level that sees not only our bodies and our lives in physical reality, but transcends them. It is essentially what we term “our soul” and it is where our unique intuition, inspiration, sense of morality and wisdom live. It manifests as the very energy and consciousness of our highest spiritual being, and it is what enables us to extend outside of, and beyond our space/time continuum, as we know it.

This concept may be extremely challenging to consider, at first, and requires stretching most people’s belief systems. But science continues to reveal that our thoughts have a direct, measurable effect on physical matter, and we know that matter is just different forms of energy vibrating at various frequencies. To learn more about this, click on the link below:

https://thewellnessenterprise.com/emoto/

Meet Rose

Testimonials